Jump to Main Content
- Braid, Andrew C.R.; Manzer, Doug; Nielsen, Scott E.
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.369 pp. 144-154
- Amelanchier alnifolia, etc ; Shepherdia; Ursus arctos; Vaccinium; environmental factors; food availability; foods; foraging; forests; fruiting; grasses; growing season; planting; seedlings; shrubs; soil nutrients; survival rate; ungulates; wildlife habitats; Canada; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... late-season grizzly bear foods (fruiting shrubs): Shepherdia canadensis (Canada ...
... Survival rates across an elevation gradient for S. canadensis and A. alnifolia were ...
... buffaloberry), Vaccinium membranaceum (mountain huckleberry), and Amelanchier alnifolia ...
- Barber, Quinn E.; Bater, Christopher W.; Braid, Andrew C.R.; Coops, Nicholas C.; Tompalski, Piotr; Nielsen, Scott E.
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.377 pp. 46-54
- Amelanchier alnifolia, etc ; Shepherdia; Vaccinium; climate; forest management; forest stands; forests; habitats; interspecific variation; landscapes; managers; models; overstory; reproduction; shrubs; stand structure; understory; variance; vulnerable species; wildlife; Alberta; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... for Canada buffaloberry (Shepherdia canadensis), huckleberry (Vaccinium ...
... membranaceum), and saskatoon (Amelanchier alnifolia) shrubs in southwest Alberta, Canada. We ...