Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Yu-Jie; Guo, Xiao-Feng; Fan, Zhi-Jin; Chen, Lai; Ma, Liu-Yong; Wang, Hai-Xia; Wei, Yu; Xu, Xuan-Ming; Lin, Jian-Ping; Bakulev, Vasiliy A.
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.113 pp. 112704-112711
- Aphis (Aphididae), etc ; cross resistance; diastereoselectivity; fungi; insecticidal properties; models; moieties; mutation; piperidines; quantitative structure-activity relationships; resistance management; succinate dehydrogenase (quinone); Show all 12 Subjects
- ... A convenient and efficient synthesis of multi-substituted thiazole-containing tetrahydropyridine moieties was reported using the phosphine-catalyzed Aza–Rauhut–Currier reaction with excellent yields and diastereoselectivity. Thiazole-containing tetrahydropyridines were further transformed into the corresponding piperidine derivatives. The biological activity of the title compounds was explored; th ...
- Tito, Richard; de la Torre-Mayorga, Fructuosa
- Plant ecology 2016 v.217 no.7 pp. 817-823
- Aphis (Aphididae), etc ; Capnodium; Spartium junceum; biological control; biological control agents; climate change; fruits; fungi; invasive species; leaves; monitoring; mortality; natural enemies; plant pests; reproductive performance; risk; seed germination; seeds; stems; viability; Andes region; Peru; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... An exotic aphid pest (Aphis cytisorum) has infested an invasive plant (Spartium junceum) in the Peruvian Andes since 2005. In turn, the aphids facilitated the spread of sooty mold fungus (Capnodium sp.) that covers the surface of ephemeral leaves and stems. We evaluated the infestation of aphids and fungus on S. junceum and on another Andean plant species in 2007 and 2015, measuring the effects of ...