Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, S., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Animal genetics 2016 v.47 no.1 pp. 49-61
- adaptive immunity; apoptosis; blood; chemokines; cytotoxicity; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; innate immunity; lymphocyte count; signal transduction; swine; transcriptome; transcriptomics
- ... Lymphocyte count is an important phenotypic metric that has been reported to be related to the individual antiviral capacity of pigs and other mammals. To date, aside from information regarding several genes and pathways, little is known about the mechanism by which gene expression affects variation in lymphocyte count. In this work, we investigated the lymphocyte count variation after poly I:C st ...
- Zhao, S‐J, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2016 v.51 no.5 pp. 726-735
- bioinformatics; blastocyst; cattle; chemokine CCL24; databases; embryonic stem cells; fibroblast growth factor receptor 4; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; humans; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neoplasms; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; transcriptome
- ... Research on bovine embryonic stem cells (bESCs) has been hampered because bESCs are cultured in conditions that are based on information obtained from culturing mouse and human inner cell mass (ICM) cells. The aim of this study was to compare gene expression in ICM and trophectoderm (TE) cell lineages of bovine embryos and to discuss the findings relative to information available for mice and huma ...