Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hyeok?
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2016 v.130 pp. 1-7
- RNA interference; Tetranychus urticae; acaricides; chimerism; control methods; double-stranded RNA; genes; mites; mortality; screening; toxicity
- ... Due to its rapid development of resistance to nearly all arrays of acaricide, Tetranychus urticae is extremely hard to control using conventional acaricides. As an alternative control measure of acaricide-resistant mites, RNA interference (RNAi)-based method has recently been suggested. A double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) delivery method using multi-unit chambers was established and employed to screen t ...
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2016 v.19 no.1 pp. 89-93
- Apis mellifera; RNA; RNA libraries; Tropilaelaps; adults; apiculture; catalytic activity; data collection; databases; ectoparasites; fluvalinate; genes; honey bees; larvae; mites; nymphs; parasitism; pyrethrins; sequence analysis; sodium channels; transcriptome; transcriptomics; Korean Peninsula
- ... Tropilaelaps mercedesae (Acari: Laelapidae) is an ectoparasite of the Western honey bee Apis mellifera and has become a major threat to the apiculture in Asia, including Korea. To establish gene resources of T. mercedesae, the whole transcriptome of mixed developmental stages of mites was analyzed by RNA sequencing. An mRNA-focused library was generated from total RNA extracted from the mixed stag ...