Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Zhi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2016 v.88 no.16 pp. 8294-8301
- binding capacity; biomarkers; dissociation; drugs; enzymatic reactions; equipment; flow cytometry; glucose; hydrogen peroxide; ligands; mixing; monitoring; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; oligonucleotides; screening
- ... Binding affinity characterization is of great importance for aptamer screening because the dissociation constant (Kd) value is a key parameter for evaluating molecular interaction. However, conventional methods often require sophisticated equipment and time-consuming processing. Here, we present a portable device, Afi-Chip, as an equipment-free, rapid, low-cost, and universal platform for evaluati ...
- Zhu, Zhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.11 pp. 6890-6897
- C-reactive protein; antibodies; beta-fructofuranosidase; biomarkers; disease detection; encapsulation; glucose; monitoring; oligonucleotides; portable equipment; thrombin
- ... There is considerable demand for sensitive, selective, and portable detection of disease-associated proteins, particularly in clinical practice and diagnostic applications. Portable devices are highly desired for detection of disease biomarkers in daily life due to the advantages of being simple, rapid, user-friendly, and low-cost. Herein we report an enzyme-encapsulated liposome-linked immunosorb ...