Jump to Main Content
- Qi, Xiujuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2016 v.39 no.13 pp. 2444-2450
- detection limit; drugs; forensic sciences; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; ionic liquids; liquid-phase microextraction; methanol; pH; statistical analysis; sustainable technology; temperature; urine
- ... Determination of methamphetamine in forensic laboratories is a major issue due to its health and social harm. In this work, a simple, sensitive, and environmentally friendly method based on ionic liquid dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction combined with high‐performance liquid chromatography was established for the analysis of methamphetamine in human urine. 1‐Octyl‐3‐methylimidazolium hexaflu ...
- Qi, Xiujuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.57 pp. 52372-52376
- fluorescence; humans; ionic liquids; methamphetamines; paper; urine
- ... A low cost sensing paper chip supporting an ionic liquid and a fluorescent indicator agent was developed to perform a rapid and ultrasensitive in-site methamphetamine test in human urine. The extraction ability of ionic liquids for methamphetamine, fluorescence behaviour of the system, and performance of the sensing paper were emphasized. ...