Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Guangping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2016 v.113 pp. 117-122
- dose response; drugs; fibrosis; hemorrhage; humans; hydroxyproline; inhibitory concentration 50; intraperitoneal injection; liver cirrhosis; metabolic diseases; mice; models; plasminogen activator inhibitors; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; shikonin; tail; thrombosis; u-plasminogen activator
- ... Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) is a key negative regulator of the fibrinolytic system. Elevated levels of PAI-1 are associated with thrombosis and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Inhibition of PAI-1 activity represents a new strategy for antithrombotic and antifibrinolysis therapies. In this study, we systematically investigated the inhibitory effect of shikonin on PAI-1 activity ...
- Wang, Guangping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.472 pp. 662-668
- apoptosis; ceramides; cytotoxicity; humans; intraperitoneal injection; mice; mononuclear leukocytes; myeloid leukemia; neoplasm cells; sphingosine; stem cells
- ... Akt signaling plays a pivotal role in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) development and progression. In the present study, we evaluated the potential anti-AML activity by a novel Akt kinase inhibitor A-674563. Our results showed that A-674563 dose-dependently inhibited survival and proliferation of U937 AML cells and six lines of human AML progenitor cells, yet sparing human peripheral blood mononuclea ...
- Gao, Guangping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Molecular biotechnology 2016 v.58 no.1 pp. 30-36
- calcium chloride; complementary DNA; electron microscopy; gene expression; gene therapy; genes; humans; immune response; in vivo studies; motor neurons; plasmids; quality control; signal peptide; silver; transfection
- ... Recombinant AAV (rAAV) vectors are a suitable vector for gene therapy studies because of desired characteristics such as low immunogenicity, transfection of non-dividing and dividing cells, and long-term expression of the transgene. In this study, the large-scale production of single stranded (ss) and self-complementary (sc) AAV9 carrying the human survival motor neuron (SMN) gene (AAV9-SMN) suita ...
- PubMed Central: