Jump to Main Content
- Matoušek, Jaroslav; Kocábek, Tomáš; Patzak, Josef; Bříza, Jindřich; Siglová, Kristýna; Mishra, Ajay Kumar; Duraisamy, Ganesh Selvaraj; Týcová, Anna; Ono, Eiichiro; Krofta, Karel
- Plant molecular biology 2016 v.92 no.3 pp. 263-277
- Humulus lupulus, etc ; Agrobacterium; Nicotiana; RNA interference; biosynthesis; bitter acids; brewing industry; essential oils; females; flowers; gene overexpression; leaves; naringenin-chalcone synthase; polyphenols; promoter regions; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transgenes; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Lupulin glands localized in female hop (Humulus lupulus L.) cones are valuable source of bitter acids, essential oils and polyphenols. These compounds are used in brewing industry and are important for biomedical applications. In this study we describe the potential effect of transcription factors from WRKY family in the activation of the final steps of lupulin biosynthesis. In particular, lupulin ...
- Korovetska, Halyna; Novák, Ondřej; Turečková, Veronika; Hájíčková, Martina; Gloser, Vít
- Plant growth regulation 2016 v.78 no.1 pp. 13-20
- Humulus lupulus, etc ; abscisic acid; biosynthesis; drought; drying; indole acetic acid; jasmonic acid; leaves; metabolites; phaseic acid; plant organs; sap; soil water; soil water content; water content; water stress; xylem; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Abscisic acid (ABA) is one of the most common stress signals that appear in plant organs in response to soil drying. Equilibrium between ABA biosynthesis and catabolism regulates ABA accumulation in plants under water stress. The aim of our work was to explore the dynamics of changes in ABA metabolites as well as other stress-induced phytohormones such as jasmonic acid, indole-3-acetic acid, and t ...