Jump to Main Content
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2016 v.131 pp. 87-95
- DNA; Tetranychus cinnabarinus; acaricide resistance; acaricides; active sites; bioassays; carboxylesterase; data collection; gene expression regulation; gene overexpression; genes; insects; messenger RNA; metabolism; mites; transcriptome; xenobiotics
- ... Carboxylesterases (CarEs) play important roles in metabolism and detoxification of dietary and environmental xenobiotics in insects and mites. On the basis of the Tetranychuscinnabarinus transcriptome dataset, 23 CarE genes (6 genes are full sequence and 17 genes are partial sequence) were identified. Synergist bioassay showed that CarEs were involved in acaricide detoxification and resistance in ...
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Gene 2016 v.575 no.2 pp. 632-640
- Eriocheir sinensis; acrosome reaction; animals; developmental stages; gene expression regulation; genes; gills; heart; hepatopancreas; intestines; messenger RNA; microorganisms; muscles; plants (botany); proteinase inhibitors; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; seminal vesicles; serine proteinases; spermatids; spermatocytes; spermatogonia; spermatozoa; stomach; testes; tissues
- ... Serpins are a family of serine protease inhibitors that regulate physiological functions and are found widely in animals, plants and microorganisms. However, there are few reports on the role of serpins in the Chinese mitten crab, Eriocheir sinensis. We cloned two serpin genes from E. sinensis, named Esserpin-2 and Esserpin-3. Quantitative and semi-quantitative real-time PCR results showed that Es ...