Jump to Main Content
- Priego-Capote, Feliciano, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Talanta 2016 v.153 pp. 386-391
- Citrus limon; air drying; analysis of variance; biochemical pathways; data collection; freeze drying; freezing; lemons; metabolites; principal component analysis
- ... A study on the key role of lemon sample pretreatment on the analytical results is here presented. The objective of the study was to analyze the differences between extracts obtained from lyophilized and air-dried samples—the most common sample pretreatment in citrus studies—in comparison to extracts from fresh samples. All the extracts were obtained with ultrasound assistance and analyzed by LC–QT ...
- Priego-Capote, Feliciano, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2016 v.24 pp. 403-419
- Agaricus bisporus; acids; active ingredients; amino acids; antiviral properties; disaccharides; fractionation; liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; metabolites; mushrooms; phospholipids; purines; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Aqueous enzymatic extracts of edible mushroom Agaricus bisporus (AbAEE) have been studied as a key source of biological active compounds, among which those with antiviral activity against HCV are of special interest. Searching for a better knowledge of AbAEE, a new approach based on sequential fractionation with solvents of different polarity is here proposed to improve the tentative identificatio ...