Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied energy 2016 v.179 pp. 451-462
- air; burning; cameras; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; combustion; fuels; hydrogen; models; reaction kinetics; synthesis gas; temperature
- ... Experimental studies have been performed in conjunction with a novel differential based multi-shell model to investigate the flame structure and measure laminar burning speeds of H2/CO/air/diluent premixed flames at high pressures and temperatures. This paper focuses on synthetic gas (syngas) as the fuel blend, which is a mixture of H2 and CO, and investigates the effect of synthetic exhaust gas r ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Ecological modelling 2016 v.321 pp. 98-109
- eddy covariance; boreal forests; carbon; carbon sinks; summer; carbon dioxide; meteorological data; Picea mariana; forest ecosystems; climate; soil organic matter; air temperature; models; cutting; climate change; defoliation; soil texture; biomass; phytophagous insects; landscapes; nitrogen; forest management; forest inventory; Canada
- ... In this study, the Carbon and Nitrogen coupled Canadian Land Surface Scheme (CN-CLASS) was used to investigate the impact of climate variability, seasonal weather effects, disturbance, and CO2 fertilization effects on the historical carbon (C) dynamics of an eastern Canadian boreal forest landscape (6275ha) from 1928 to 2008. The model was parameterized with ecological, soil texture, forest invent ...