Jump to Main Content
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.1 pp. 377-387
- altitude; edge effects; forests; monitoring; mountains; ozone; samplers; Czech Republic; Southern European region
- ... We present results of the 5-year monitoring of ambient O₃ concentrations in a Central European medium altitude mountain forested area. O₃ levels were measured at 11 sites between 714 and 1000 m a.s.l. in 2006–2010 vegetation seasons using Ogawa diffusive samplers. Our results reveal that O₃ exposure in the Jizerské hory Mts. was relatively high and comparable with polluted sites in Southern Europe ...
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2016 v.140 pp. 456-468
- acid deposition; ammonia; atmospheric chemistry; models; monitoring; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nitrogen oxides; prediction; regression analysis; sulfur; sulfur dioxide; throughfall; uncertainty; variance; Czech Republic; Slovakia
- ... Data from 32 long-term (1994–2012) monitoring sites were used to assess temporal development and spatial variability of sulphur (S) and inorganic nitrogen (N) concentrations in bulk precipitation, and S in throughfall, for the Czech Republic. Despite large variance in absolute S and N concentration/deposition among sites, temporal coherence using standardised data (Z score) was demonstrated. Overa ...