Jump to Main Content
- Cebeci, E.; Hanci, F.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1145 pp. 51-56
- Allium cepa, etc ; breeding programs; chives; cross pollination; cultivars; economic feasibility; flowers; heterozygosity; hybrids; leeks; male fertility; males; onions; open pollination; pollen; pollinators; self-pollination; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... as onion (Allium cepa L.), leek (A. ampeloprasum var. porrum L.) and chives (A. ...
... The subgenus Allium section Allium includes economically important species such ...
... pollinated; and high levels of heterozygosity must be maintained. The Allium umbel ...
- Hanci, F.; Cebeci, E.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1145 pp. 75-78
- Allium cepa, etc ; Liliaceae; animals; biotechnology; breeding; breeding programs; chives; cultivars; garlic; genes; genetic engineering; heterozygosity; hybrids; leeks; molecular biology; onions; open pollination; scientists; transgenic plants; vegetable crops; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... different purposes. Onion (Allium cepa L.) and its close relatives garlic (A. sativum), ...
... leek (A. porrum), and chives (A. schoenoprasum), family Liliaceae, are common ...
... offers additional possibilities to enhance several features in Allium spesies ...