Jump to Main Content
- Dion, Pierre-Paul; Bussières, Julie; Lapointe, Line
- Agroforestry systems 2016 v.90 no.6 pp. 979-995
- Allium porrum, etc ; agroforestry; bulbs; carbon; cultivation area; harvesting; leaves; leeks; nutrient reserves; plant density; plant growth; planting; reproduction; temperate forests; Quebec; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Overharvesting reduces the populations of wild leek in deciduous temperate forests of North America. Forest farming relying on planted bulbs that are fertilized and selectively harvested could enhance and sustain wild leek production. Density reduction following bulb harvest could improve yield in natural wild leek stands that reach growth-limiting densities. Limiting the harvest to leaves may als ...
- Panahandeh, J.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1143 pp. 23-26
- Allium ampeloprasum, etc ; anaphase; autotetraploidy; chiasmata; chromosome pairing; crops; direct seeding; horticulture; leeks; meiosis; natural selection; planting; spores; Iran; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Allium ampeloprasum is a variable species with some botanical groups or ...
... ampeloprasum ssp. porrum). These may be related with different planting system of these two ...