Jump to Main Content
- Turk, Mohammad F., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2016 v.194 pp. 944-950
- alcoholic fermentation; anthocyanins; color; enzymes; flavonols; polyphenols; pulsed electric fields; wines
- ... This work compares the effects of three pretreatments techniques: pulsed electric fields (PEFs), enzymes treatment (ET) and thermovinification (TV) on the improving of extraction of main phenolic compounds, color characteristics (L∗a∗b∗), and composition (copigmentation, non-discolored pigments) of freshly fermented model wine from Cabernet Sauvignon variety. The pretreatments produced differences ...
- Turk, Mohammad F., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food chemistry 2016 v.213 pp. 352-360
- alcoholic fermentation; brix; cold; color; electric field; grapes; maceration; pH; polyphenols; pulsed electric fields; red wines
- ... This work studies the effect of pulsed electric field (PEF) treatment at moderate and high field strengths (E=0.8kV/cm & 5kV/cm) prior and during alcoholic fermentation (AF) of red grapes on improving different parameters of pre-treated extracts: pH, °Brix, colour intensity (CI), total polyphenols content (TPI) of Cabernet Sauvignon red wine. Similar trends were observed for treating grapes using ...