Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Water resources management 2016 v.30 no.13 pp. 4483-4499
- algorithms; hydrologic models; rivers; runoff
- ... The calibration and selection of conceptual hydrological model parameters is an important but complex task in runoff forecasting. In order to solve the calibration of conceptual hydrological model parameters, a multi-objective cultural self-adaptive electromagnetism-like mechanism algorithm (MOCSEM) is proposed in this paper. The multi-objective parameter calibration method of runoff forecasting a ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.6 pp. 531
- models; prediction; rivers; stream flow; support vector machines; time series analysis; wavelet; China; Yangtze River
- ... Machine learning models combined with time series decomposition are widely employed to estimate streamflow, yet the effect of the utilization of different decomposing methods on estimating accuracy is inadequately investigated and compared. In this paper, the main objective is to research the predictability of monthly streamflow using support vector machine model coupled with discrete wavelet tran ...