Jump to Main Content
- Kuznetsova, Inna S.; Ostromyshenskii, Dmitrii I.; Komissarov, Alexei S.; Prusov, Andrei N.; Waisertreiger, Irina S.; Gorbunova, Anna V.; Trifonov, Vladimir A.; Ferguson-Smith, Malcolm A.; Podgornaya, Olga I.
- Chromosome research 2016 v.24 no.3 pp. 309-323
- satellite DNA, etc ; DNA; chromocenters; clones; databases; fluorescence in situ hybridization; genome; heterochromatin; humans; interphase; metaphase; mice; molecular cloning; open reading frames; protein content; satellites; sequence analysis; sex chromosomes; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Chromocenters are interphase nuclear landmark structures of constitutive heterochromatin. The tandem repeat (TR)-enriched parts of different chromosomes cluster together in chromocenters. There has been progress in recent years in determining the protein content of chromocenters, although it is not clear which DNA sequences underly constitutive heterochromatin apart from the TRs. The aim of the cu ...
- Fiallo‐Olivé, Elvira; Tovar, Remedios; Navas‐Castillo, Jesús
- The new phytologist 2016 v.212 no.3 pp. 680-692
- satellite DNA, etc ; African cassava mosaic virus; Beet curly top virus; Bemisia tabaci; Nicotiana benthamiana; Tomato leaf deformation virus; Tomato yellow leaf curl Sardinia virus; Tomato yellow leaf curl virus; chemical elements; clones; helper viruses; hosts; intergenic DNA; pathogenicity; satellites; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Deltasatellites are small noncoding DNA satellites associated with begomoviruses. The study presented here has investigated the biology of two deltasatellites found in wild malvaceous plants in the New World (NW). Infectious clones of two NW deltasatellites (from Malvastrum coromandelianum and Sidastrum micranthum) and associated begomoviruses were constructed. Infectivity in Nicotiana benthamiana ...