Jump to Main Content
- Lei, Bingli; Peng, Wei; Xu, Gang; Wu, Minghong; Wen, Yu; Xu, Jie; Yu, Zhiqiang; Wang, Yipei
- Chemosphere 2016
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; bisphenol A; breast neoplasms; calcium; cell proliferation; cell viability; estrogen receptors; estrogenic properties; neoplasm cells; phosphorylation; reactive oxygen species; signal transduction; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Many studies have been shown that environmental estrogen bisphenol A (BPA) can activate nuclear receptor (estrogen receptor alpha, ERα) or membrane receptor (G-protein-coupled receptor, GPR30) in breast cancer cells and exerts genomic or nongenomic actions inducing cell proliferation. 4,4′-thiodiphenol (TDP) as one of BPA derivatives exhibits more potent estrogenic activity than BPA does. However, ...
- Jiang, Xue; Yang, Jingwen; Shen, Zhangfei; Chen, Yajie; Shi, Liangen; Zhou, Naiming
- Insect biochemistry and molecular biology 2016 v.75 pp. 78-88
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Bombyx mori; calcium; chelating agents; cyclic AMP; diapause; diapause hormone; eggs; ethylene glycol tetraacetic acid; hormone receptors; luciferase; mitogen-activated protein kinase; moths; neuropeptides; phosphorylation; protein kinase C; pupae; signal transduction; silkworms; temperature; winter; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Diapause is a developmental strategy adopted by insects to survive in challenging environments such as the low temperatures of a winter. This unique process is regulated by diapause hormone (DH), which is a neuropeptide hormone that induces egg diapause in Bombyx mori and is involved in terminating pupal diapause in heliothis moths. An G protein-coupled receptor from the silkworm, B. mori, has bee ...