Jump to Main Content
- Lei, Bingli; Peng, Wei; Xu, Gang; Wu, Minghong; Wen, Yu; Xu, Jie; Yu, Zhiqiang; Wang, Yipei
- Chemosphere 2016
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; bisphenol A; breast neoplasms; calcium; cell proliferation; cell viability; estrogen receptors; estrogenic properties; neoplasm cells; phosphorylation; reactive oxygen species; signal transduction; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Many studies have been shown that environmental estrogen bisphenol A (BPA) can activate nuclear receptor (estrogen receptor alpha, ERα) or membrane receptor (G-protein-coupled receptor, GPR30) in breast cancer cells and exerts genomic or nongenomic actions inducing cell proliferation. 4,4′-thiodiphenol (TDP) as one of BPA derivatives exhibits more potent estrogenic activity than BPA does. However, ...
- Gorojankina, Tatiana
- Cellular and molecular life sciences 2016 v.73 no.7 pp. 1317-1332
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; cAMP-dependent protein kinase; cell proliferation; cilia; models; signal transduction; stem cells; transcription factors; vertebrates; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The Hedgehog (Hh) signaling pathway has numerous roles in the control of cell proliferation, tissue patterning and stem cell maintenance. In spite of intensive study, the mechanisms of Hh signal transduction are not completely understood. Here I review published data and present a novel model of vertebrate Hh signaling suggesting that Smoothened (Smo) functions as a G-protein-coupled receptor in c ...