Jump to Main Content
- Lei, Bingli; Peng, Wei; Xu, Gang; Wu, Minghong; Wen, Yu; Xu, Jie; Yu, Zhiqiang; Wang, Yipei
- Chemosphere 2016
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; bisphenol A; breast neoplasms; calcium; cell proliferation; cell viability; estrogen receptors; estrogenic properties; neoplasm cells; phosphorylation; reactive oxygen species; signal transduction; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Many studies have been shown that environmental estrogen bisphenol A (BPA) can activate nuclear receptor (estrogen receptor alpha, ERα) or membrane receptor (G-protein-coupled receptor, GPR30) in breast cancer cells and exerts genomic or nongenomic actions inducing cell proliferation. 4,4′-thiodiphenol (TDP) as one of BPA derivatives exhibits more potent estrogenic activity than BPA does. However, ...
- Zavatti, M.; Guida, M.; Maraldi, T.; Beretti, F.; Bertoni, L.; La Sala, G.B.; De Pol, A.
- Life sciences 2016 v.164 pp. 15-22
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; amniotic fluid; estrogen receptors; estrogenic properties; fluorescent antibody technique; humans; mitogen-activated protein kinase; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; sesquiterpenoids; signal transduction; stem cells; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ferutinin is a diaucane sesquiterpene with a high estrogenic activity. Since ferutinin is able to enhance osteoblastic differentiation of human amniotic fluid stem cells (hAFSCs), the aim of this study was to evaluate the role of the estrogen receptors α (ERα) and G-protein coupled receptor 30 (GPR30) in ferutinin-mediated osteoblastic differentiation. Moreover, it was investigated if MEK/ERK and ...