Jump to Main Content
- Xiao, Bo; Chen, Tian-Ming; Zhong, Yingbin
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Danio rerio; amino acid metabolism; cadmium; circadian rhythm; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; immune response; larvae; messenger RNA; microarray technology; photoperiod; proteolysis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... This study was aimed to explore the mechanisms underlying cadmium-induced circadian rhythms disruption. Two groups of zebrafish larvae treated with or without 5 ppm CdCl2 were incubated in a photoperiod of 14-h light/10-h dark conditions. The mRNA levels of clock1a, bmal1b, per2 and per1b in two groups were determined. Microarray data were generated in two group of samples. Differential expression ...
- Li, Jia-Ying; Pan, Lu-Qing; Miao, Jing-Jing; Xu, Rui-Yi; Xu, Wu-Jie
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology 2016 v.20 pp. 118-124
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Azumapecten farreri; animal ovaries; bioinformatics; cell division; databases; gene expression; gene expression regulation; hormone metabolism; ovulation; scallops; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); transcriptome; transcriptomics; unigenes; vitellogenesis; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The objective of the present study was to characterize the pattern of gene expression at the last stage of ovarian maturation in Chlamys farreri. Dynamic transcriptomic analysis of ovaries was performed at four time points prior to ovulation, using the Illumina HiSeq 2500 platform. A total of 174,928 unigenes were obtained, among which 42,534 were annotated according to bioinformatics databases, s ...