Jump to Main Content
- Suganami, Akiko; Fujino, Hiromichi; Okura, Iori; Yanagisawa, Naoki; Sugiyama, Hajime; Regan, John W.; Tamura, Yutaka; Murayama, Toshihiko
- The FEBS journal 2016 v.283 no.21 pp. 3931-3940
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; cyclic AMP; genes; humans; ligands; prostaglandins; signal transduction; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Human D‐type prostanoid (DP) and E‐type prostanoid 2 (EP2) receptors are G protein‐coupled receptors and are regarded as the most closely related receptors among prostanoid receptors because they are generated by tandem duplication. The DP receptor‐cognate ligand, prostaglandin D₂ (PGD₂) has the ability to activate not only DP receptors but also EP2 receptors. Likewise, the EP2 receptor‐cognate li ...
- Zavatti, M.; Guida, M.; Maraldi, T.; Beretti, F.; Bertoni, L.; La Sala, G.B.; De Pol, A.
- Life sciences 2016 v.164 pp. 15-22
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; amniotic fluid; estrogen receptors; estrogenic properties; fluorescent antibody technique; humans; mitogen-activated protein kinase; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; sesquiterpenoids; signal transduction; stem cells; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ferutinin is a diaucane sesquiterpene with a high estrogenic activity. Since ferutinin is able to enhance osteoblastic differentiation of human amniotic fluid stem cells (hAFSCs), the aim of this study was to evaluate the role of the estrogen receptors α (ERα) and G-protein coupled receptor 30 (GPR30) in ferutinin-mediated osteoblastic differentiation. Moreover, it was investigated if MEK/ERK and ...