Jump to Main Content
- Döring, T.F.; Röhrig, K.
- Annals of applied biology 2016 v.168 no.3 pp. 421-434
- Aphis (Aphididae), etc ; color; continuous cropping; field experimentation; insects; intercropping; models; mulches; photoreceptors; soil; spring; sugar beet; water traps; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... To test the behavioural response of winged aphid spring migrants to visual contrasts, we conducted a field trial in which water traps (painted in seven different shades of green and yellow) were set up on uncovered soil and on coloured boards (also painted in seven different colours including black, brown and various shades of green). In total, 56 trap–background combinations were tested. Out of t ...
- Svensson, B.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1133 pp. 211-216
- Aphis (Aphididae), etc ; Botrytis cinerea; Didymella applanata; Phyllocoptes gracilis; autumn; climate; control methods; cultivars; double cropping; fertilizer application; field experimentation; floricanes; fruits; growing season; harvesting; leaves; mites; nitrogen; organic foods; organic production; pests; plant protection; pot culture; primocanes; rapeseed oil; raspberries; shoots; soaps; soil; spraying; Scandinavia; Sweden; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... Organic raspberry cultivation places heavy demands on climate and environment to achieve sufficiently profitable production in the Nordic countries. High plastic tunnels provide excellent opportunities for safe production of high-quality berries. A project with multiannual production of floricane and primocane raspberries was established in 2008 at Rånna Experimental Station, Skövde, Sweden (58°27 ...