Jump to Main Content
- Pitz, Carline; Mahy, Grégory; Vermeulen, Cédric; Marlet, Christine; Séleck, Maxime
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.14 pp. 13661-13671
- scientists, etc ; attitudes and opinions; biodiversity; environmental assessment; environmental impact; gypsum; industry; issues and policy; laws and regulations; natural resources conservation; prioritization; stakeholders; surveys; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This study aims to establish a common Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) framework for reporting about the gypsum industry biodiversity at the European level. In order to integrate different opinions and to reach a consensus framework, an original participatory process approach has been developed among different stakeholder groups: Eurogypsum, European and regional authorities, university scientist ...
- Lane, V.; Hvoslef-Eide, A. K.; Drew, R. A.; Knight, J. G.; Panis, B.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1124 pp. 101-114
- scientists, etc ; attitudes and opinions; foods; genetically modified organisms; horticulture; industry; issues and policy; stakeholders; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... A one-day symposium entitled “Genetically modified organisms in horticulture - past, present and future” was organized that provided a cross-disciplinary forum for policy makers, scientists and industry from around the world to consider policy issues relevant to the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in horticulture. Currently, many governments offer passive resistance to acceptance of G ...