Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yi-ping, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Canadian journal of plant science 2016 v.96 no.5 pp. 796-807
- ascorbate peroxidase; carbon dioxide; catalase; cold stress; cold tolerance; glutathione-disulfide reductase; hydrogen peroxide; irradiation; malondialdehyde; nitric oxide; nitric oxide synthase; peroxidase; seedlings; seeds; sodium; superoxide dismutase; wheat
- ... To investigate the mechanism by which laser irradiation enhances the chilling tolerance of wheat seedlings, seeds were exposed to different treatments, and biochemical parameters were measured. Compared with the control group, chilling stress (CS) led to an increase in the concentrations of malondialdehyde (MDA) and H₂O₂, and decreases in the activities of superoxide dismutase (SOD), ascorbate per ...
- Chen, Yi-Ping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.28 pp. 17944-17954
- silica; cell cycle checkpoints; reactive oxygen species; superoxide dismutase; cytoskeleton; glutathione peroxidase; porous media; cell membranes; nanocarriers; nanoparticles; fluorescent dyes
- ... Reactive oxygen species (ROS) are important factors in many clinical diseases. However, direct delivery of antioxidant enzymes into cells is difficult due to poor cell uptake. A proper design of delivery of enzymes by nanoparticles is very desirable for therapeutic purposes. To overcome the cell barrier problem, a designed mesoporous silica nanoparticle (MSN) system with attached TAT-fusion denatu ...