Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.59 pp. 9178-9196
- amines; anions; bacteria; biosensors; chemical reactions; colorimetry; enzymes; fluorescence; heparin; hydrocarbons; metal ions; neomycin; neoplasms; spectrometers; sugars; surfactants; temperature; viruses
- ... Polydiacetylenes (PDAs) have received increasing attention as smart materials owing to their unique properties. Upon addition of various stimuli, blue PDAs can undergo a colorimetric transition from blue to red along with a change from non-fluorescent to fluorescent. The optical changes can be readily detected by the naked eye and by using absorption and fluorescence spectrometers. These propertie ...
- Yao, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8341-8348
- adenocarcinoma; biocompatibility; cell transplantation; crosslinking; fibroblasts; fluorescence; humans; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; mice; polymers; staining; temperature; tracer techniques
- ... There is a great demand to understand cell transplantation, migration, division, fusion, and lysis. Correspondingly, illuminant object-labeled bioprobes have been employed as long-term cellular tracers, which could provide valuable insights into detecting these biological processes. In this work, we designed and synthesized a fluorescent polymer, which was comprised of hydrophilic N-isopropylacryl ...