Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.30 pp. 25128-25136
- cooling; copper; electronics; foil; graphene; heat; heat tolerance; polymers; spreaders; temperature; thermal conductivity; thermal diffusivity; tin
- ... The thermal management of smart and wearable electronics has become a serious issue, due to their reducing size and increasing power density, which has high requirement on weight, size and thermal conductance. In this paper, we propose an effective approach to fabricate Cu–graphite–Cu (Cu–G–Cu) sandwich heat spreaders by electroplating Cu on synthetic graphite sheets. The binding between Cu layers ...
- Yao, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8341-8348
- adenocarcinoma; biocompatibility; cell transplantation; crosslinking; fibroblasts; fluorescence; humans; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; mice; polymers; staining; temperature; tracer techniques
- ... There is a great demand to understand cell transplantation, migration, division, fusion, and lysis. Correspondingly, illuminant object-labeled bioprobes have been employed as long-term cellular tracers, which could provide valuable insights into detecting these biological processes. In this work, we designed and synthesized a fluorescent polymer, which was comprised of hydrophilic N-isopropylacryl ...