Jump to Main Content
- Jia, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Waste management 2016 v.52 pp. 77-85
- Cellvibrio; Pseudomonas; activated sludge; bacteria; carbon; carbon nitrogen ratio; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; domestication; pH; polyhydroxyalkanoates; staining; temperature; waste management; xylose
- ... This work aimed at using xylose as sole substrate, and combining feast-famine process with Nile blue staining as well as denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) analysis to screen polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)-producing bacteria from waste activated sludge (WAS). Composition changes of the microbial consortium during domestication were analyzed by DGGE, and the results indicated that there wer ...
- Yao, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8341-8348
- adenocarcinoma; biocompatibility; cell transplantation; crosslinking; fibroblasts; fluorescence; humans; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; mice; polymers; staining; temperature; tracer techniques
- ... There is a great demand to understand cell transplantation, migration, division, fusion, and lysis. Correspondingly, illuminant object-labeled bioprobes have been employed as long-term cellular tracers, which could provide valuable insights into detecting these biological processes. In this work, we designed and synthesized a fluorescent polymer, which was comprised of hydrophilic N-isopropylacryl ...