Jump to Main Content
- Zou, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2016 v.118 no.11 pp. 1702-1711
- acidolysis; algal oils; cages; catfish; fat substitutes; fatty acid composition; free fatty acids; human milk fat; infant formulas; linseed oil; microbial oils; mixing; models; palm kernel oil; palmitic acid; sesame oil; stearin; sunflower oil; temperature; water content; Vietnam
- ... Human milk fat substitutes (HMFSs) were prepared from basa catfish oil by combination of Lipozyme RM IM‐catalyzed acidolysis and physical blending. In acidolysis step, sesame oil fatty acids were used as acyl donors to replace palmitic acid (PA) at sn‐1, 3 positions of basa catfish oil, and the enzymatic product had 23.8% PA, 48.3% PA at sn‐2 position (sn‐2 PA), and 67.7% distribution probability ...
- Zou, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2016 v.118 no.5 pp. 708-715
- acidolysis; catfish; fat substitutes; fatty acid composition; fractionation; free fatty acids; human milk fat; industry; infant formulas; methodology; oleic acid; palmitic acid; structured lipids; sunflower oil; temperature; transesterification; triacylglycerols
- ... 1,3‐dioleoyl‐2‐palmitoylglycerol (OPO)‐rich structured lipids were successfully prepared from basa catfish oil by a two‐step process, namely, fractionation to enrich triacylglycerol (TAG) fractions with high content of sn‐2 palmitic acid and Lipozyme RM IM‐catalyzed acidolysis of the fractionated products with free fatty acids from high oleic acid sunflower oil to increase the content of OPO. In t ...