Jump to Main Content
- Baskar, G., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.5 pp. 4129-4137
- Trichoderma asperellum; biodegradation; biofilters; biofiltration; coir; fungi; models; pH; packing material; ribosomal RNA; temperature; toluene; vapors; wastewater
- ... In the present study, a new biofiltration system involving a selective microbial strain isolated from aerated municipal sewage water attached with coir as packing material was developed for toluene degradation. The selected fungal isolate was identified as Trichoderma asperellum by 16S ribosomal RNA (16S rRNA) sequencing method, and pylogenetic tree was constructed using BLASTn search. Effect of v ...
- Baskar, G., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Renewable energy 2016 v.98 pp. 23-28
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Sesbania; bioethanol; biomass; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; ethanol production; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrolysates; hydrolysis; nanoparticles; particle size; temperature
- ... Cellulase bound magnetic nanoparticles was used as nanobiocatalyst for the hydrolysis of Sesbania aculeate biomass in the present study. The characteristic peak at 1624 cm⁻¹ in FT-IR spectrum confirmed the presence of cellulase on MNP. The particle size of the nanobiocatalyst was found in the range of 90–100 nm and it was structurally found to be cubic in nature. The paramagnetic behavior of nanob ...