Jump to Main Content
- Weng, Lin; Bai, Xiaodong; Zhao, Fangfang; Li, Rong; Xiao, Han
- Plant biotechnology journal 2016 v.14 no.12 pp. 2310-2321
- ripening, etc ; Arabidopsis; Solanum lycopersicum; apical dominance; auxins; binding capacity; branches; crop production; crops; flowering date; gene overexpression; genes; genetic engineering; leaves; light quality; loci; mutants; phenotype; photoperiod; plant architecture; temperature; tomatoes; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptomics; zinc finger motif; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Flowering of higher plants is orchestrated by complex regulatory networks through integration of various environmental signals such as photoperiod, temperature, light quality and developmental cues. In Arabidopsis, transcription of the flowering integrator gene FLOWERING LOCUS T (FT) that several flowering pathways converge to is directly regulated by more than ten transcription factors. However, ...
- PubMed Central:
- El-Sharkawy, I.; Sherif, S.; El Kayal, W.; Jones, B.; Li, Z.; Sullivan, A. J.; Jayasankar, Subramanian
- BMC plant biology 2016 v.16 no.1 pp. 56
- ripening, etc ; F-box proteins; Solanum lycopersicum; ethylene; ethylene production; fruit quality; fruiting; fruits; gene expression regulation; gene overexpression; hypersensitivity; indole acetic acid; leaves; metabolism; phenotype; plant growth; plums; proteasome endopeptidase complex; receptors; shelf life; tomatoes; transcription (genetics); transgenes; transgenic plants; ubiquitin-protein ligase; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: TIR1-like proteins are F-box auxin receptors. Auxin binding to the F-box receptor proteins promotes the formation of SCFᵀᴵᴿ¹ ubiquitin ligase complex that targets the auxin repressors, Aux/IAAs, for degradation via the ubiquitin/26S proteasome pathway. The release of auxin response factors (ARFs) from their Aux/IAA partners allows ARFs to mediate auxin-responsive changes in downstream ...
- PubMed Central: