Jump to Main Content
- Carlomagno, Antonio; Schubert, Andrea; Ferrandino, Alessandra
- European food research & technology 2016 v.242 no.8 pp. 1221-1233
- beta-ionone, etc ; Vitis vinifera; acid hydrolysis; benzene derivatives; food research; grapes; harvesting; monoterpenoids; norisoprenoids; odors; ripening; screening; sesquiterpenoids; volatile compounds; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The evolution of pre-fermentative volatiles and of the global aroma potential in three Italian neutral varieties (‘Nebbiolo,’ ‘Barbera’ and ‘Dolcetto’) was assessed from véraison to harvest by SBSE–GC/MS. C6 and C9 compounds, benzene derivatives, bound monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes showed differences among varieties in quantity and profiles during berry ripening. Quantitatively, the most of tota ...
- Yuan, Fang; Qian, Michael C.
- Food chemistry 2016 v.192 pp. 633-641
- beta-ionone, etc ; Vitis vinifera; beta-carotene; early development; enzyme activity; grapes; harvesting; high performance liquid chromatography; lutein; neoxanthin; peas; ripening; violaxanthin; volatile compounds; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Developmental changes in the carotenoids and volatile compounds of Pinot noir grape berries were investigated in this study from pea size to harvest during 2012. HPLC analysis showed continued decrease of lutein, β-carotene, neochrome a and neoxanthin continued to decrease during berry development, with rapid decrease of lutein and (9′z)-neoxanthin occurred two weeks before véraison. Neochrome b a ...