Jump to Main Content
- Steiner, Oliver, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.7-8 pp. 1095-1100
- additives; alkanes; alkylation; aluminum; aluminum chloride; electrochemistry; electrophoresis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ion exchange chromatography; ionic liquids; ions; sodium dodecyl sulfate; sulfates
- ... Plating bath additives are essential for optimization of the morphology of electroplated layers. The ionic liquid 1‐ethyl‐3‐methylimidazolium (EMIM) chloride plus 1.5 mol equivalents of AlCl₃ has great potential for electroplating of aluminum. In this study, the chemical and electrochemical stability of the additives EMIM‐nicotinate and sodium dodecyl sulfate and their effect on the stability of E ...
- Steiner, Oliver, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental and experimental botany 2016 v.123 pp. 108-115
- Achillea millefolium; Anthoxanthum odoratum; Carex; Daucus carota; Fabaceae; Lamiaceae; Plantago lanceolata; Stellaria; aboveground biomass; arsenates; arsenic; arsenites; atomic absorption spectrometry; cacodylic acid; gold; high performance liquid chromatography; methylarsonic acid; plant communities; polluted soils; silver; soil properties; Czech Republic
- ... Wild growing phytocenosis from three different areas near former gold or silver mines—Kutná Hora, Roudný and Nalžovské Hory (Czech Republic) were investigated for total arsenic and arsenic species concentrations. The most abundant plant families that occurred were Fabaceae, Lamiaceae, Asteraceae, Poaceae and Plantaginaceae. Several plant species such as Achillea millefolium L. (Asteraceae), Anthox ...