Jump to Main Content
- Guan, X., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of mass spectrometry 2016 v.51 no.11 pp. i
- arginine; cleavage (chemistry); dissociation; ions; mass spectrometry; peptides; protein structure
- ... Tandem spectrometry is one of most powerful and versatile tools for peptide and protein structure elucidation. Low‐energy CID is by far the most popular and readily accessible activation method to generate high fragmentation efficiency and complementary sequence information for protonated peptides. CID is classically characterized by amide bond cleavage and the formation of typical b/y ions where ...
- Guan, X., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant pathology 2016 v.65 no.2 pp. 273-284
- Botryosphaeria; Diplodia; Neofusicoccum; Vitis vinifera subsp. sylvestris; breeding; canopy; cultivars; culture filtrates; dieback; fungi; genes; genotype; grapes; internodes; leaves; necrosis; new variety; wood
- ... Botryosphaeria dieback is an important grapevine trunk disease with global impact. Susceptibility differences between grape varieties manifest as different expression of canopy symptoms in the field. However, the cause of these dieback symptoms and their relation with wood necrosis remain only partially understood. As a first step towards future strategies for resistance breeding, wood necrosis wa ...