Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Jinqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Langmuir 2016 v.32 no.1 pp. 12-18
- absorption; composite polymers; drugs; ethylene oxide; hydrophobicity; irradiation; micelles; pH; photolysis; polyethylene glycol; polyurethanes; transmission electron microscopy; transmittance
- ... The amphiphilic block copolymer poly(ethylene oxide)-b-poly(N,N′-dihydroxypyromellitimide-hexamethylene diisocyanate) (PEO-b-PNH) with photocleavable N–O urethanes has been prepared to investigate the photodegradation of the hydrophobic main chain and therefore the disruption of copolymer micelles. Measurements of absorption and emission spectra, optical transmittance, DLS analysis, and TEM observ ...
- Jiang, Jinqiang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2016 v.54 no.6 pp. 825-834
- carbon dioxide; polymerization; polymers
- ... A novel fluorinated reversible addition‐fragmentation chain transfer agent, S,S‐di‐pentaflourobenzyl trithiocarbonate (DPFBTTC), was designed and synthesized. DPFBTTC and dibenzyl trithiocarbonate (DBTTC) were applied in the polymerization of dodecafluoroheptyl methacrylate (DFHMA), hexafluorobutyl methacrylate (HFBMA), and trifluoroethyl methacrylate (TFEMA) in scCO₂. The polymerization processes ...