Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Aquatic toxicology 2016 v.179 pp. 44-54
- Clarias batrachus; Clarias gariepinus; biotransformation; cytochrome P-450; death; endosulfan; endosulfan sulfate; fish; immunotoxicity; lethal concentration 50; leukocytes; long term effects; messenger RNA; metabolism; metabolites; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; viability
- ... The effect of endosulfan metabolites on fish immune system is not well known. It is also not clear whether endosulfan accumulates in fish immune organs and undergoes metabolic biotransformation in situ. In the present study we investigated the role of headkidney (HK), an important fish immune organ on endosulfan metabolism and the long term effects of endosulfan metabolites on the fish immune syst ...
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016
- Aspergillus fumigatus; Aspergillus terreus; Beauveria bassiana; Food and Agriculture Organization; Isaria fumosorosea; cadmium; chromium; copper; fungi; irrigation rates; lead; metal tolerance; nickel; root growth; zinc
- ... In the present study, five fungal strains viz., Aspergillus terreus AML02, Paecilomyces fumosoroseus 4099, Beauveria bassiana 4580, Aspergillus terreus PD-17, Aspergillus fumigatus PD-18, were screened for simultaneous multimetal removal. Highest metal tolerance index for each individual metal viz., Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb and Zn (500mg/L) was recorded for A.fumigatus for the metals (Cd, 0.72; Cu, 0.72 ...