Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Xiu-Ming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.81 pp. 214-220
- DNA; acids; bioassays; biocatalysis; biosensors; detection limit; fluorescence; graphene; quantum dots; recycling; wavelengths
- ... Herein, we report a ratiometric fluorescence assay based on graphene quantum dots (GQDs) for the ultrasensitive DNA detection by coupling the nicking endonuclease assisted target recycling and the G-quadruplex/hemin DNAzyme biocatalysis for cascade signal amplifications. With o-phenylenediamine acted as the substrate of G-quadruplex/hemin DNAzyme, whose oxidization product (that is, 2,3-diaminophe ...
- Wu, Xiu–Ming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.77 pp. 666-672
- 2,4-D; alkaline phosphatase; ascorbic acid; biosensors; bovine serum albumin; detection limit; fluorescence; gold; immunoassays; immunoglobulin G; mice; models; nanoparticles; potassium permanganate
- ... In this work, a novel strategy for modulating the fluorescence of gold nanoclusters (Au NCs) is developed. The fluorescence of bovine serum albumin (BSA) protected Au NCs is firstly quenched by KMnO4 and then restored by ascorbic acid (AA) due to the deterioration/restoration of the surface structure. Based on which, a novel “switch–on” fluorescent assay for probing the activity of alkaline phosph ...