Jump to Main Content
- Ziegler, Andreas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Climate Policy 2016 v.16 no.1 pp. 50-67
- climate; climate change; environmental policy; social justice; surveys; China; Germany; United States
- ... Relying on a recent survey of more than 3400 participants from China, Germany, and the US, this article empirically analyses citizens' perceptions of key guiding principles for sharing mitigation costs across countries, justification of climate policy and trust in climate policy. Our findings suggest that the ranking of the main principles for burden-sharing is identical in China, Germany, and the ...
- Ziegler, Andreas, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC genetics 2016 v.17 no.1 pp. 135
- Charolais; Holstein; adrenal cortex; animal welfare; chromosomes; cows; free radical scavengers; gene expression; genes; genetic background; genetic variation; lactation; lipid metabolism; phenotype; phenotypic variation; puberty; quantitative trait loci; reproduction; single nucleotide polymorphism; stress response; temperament
- ... BACKGROUND: The importance of the adrenal gland in regard to lactation and reproduction in cattle has been recognized early. Caused by interest in animal welfare and the impact of stress on economically important traits in farm animals the adrenal gland and its function within the stress response is of increasing interest. However, the molecular mechanisms and pathways involved in stress-related e ...
- PubMed Central: