Jump to Main Content
- He, Daming, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Water 2016 v.8 no.10
- basins; electricity; energy; exports; land use change; politics; power generation; river deltas; rivers; streams; water power; China
- ... Southwest China’s Yunnan province is evolving into one of the world’s largest hydro-power-producing regions. It already rivals the world’s largest hydro-producing nations. However, five of Yunnan’s six basins are international and therefore its hydropower development is of great academic and geopolitical interest. While the implementation of large projects on Yunnan’s three large rivers (Jinsha, M ...
- He, Daming, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water 2016 v.8 no.9
- anthropogenic activities; climate; hydrometeorology; planning; runoff; watersheds; China
- ... Quantifying the effects of climate variability and human activities on runoff changes will contribute to regional water resource planning and management. This study aims to separate the effects of climate variability and human activities on runoff changes in the upper catchment of the Red River Basin in China. The Mann–Kendall test and Pettitt’s test methods were applied to identify the trends and ...