Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yan; Yao, Aiying; Song, Kuiyan
- Bioresource technology 2016 v.206 pp. 211-216
- Auricularia polytricha, etc ; biochar; crystallization; edible species; elemental composition; energy; fuels; fungi; heat; temperature; thermal properties; torrefaction; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Auricularia auricula-judae, commonly known as the wood ear, is a species of edible Auriculariales fungus. Torrefactions of cultivation residues of A. auricula-judae (CRAA) at different temperatures and residence times are carried out. Effect of different torrefaction conditions on the mass and energy yields, elemental composition, heating value, thermal properties; and chemical, crystal and morpho ...
- Liang, Chih-Hung; Wu, Chiu-Yeh; Lu, Pei-Luen; Kuo, Yun-Chen; Liang, Zeng-Chin
- Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 2016
- Auricularia polytricha, etc ; Cenchrus purpureus; Panicum repens; Zea mays; fruiting bodies; grasses; mushrooms; mycelium; nutritive value; protein content; sawdust; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Auricularia polytricha was cultivated on a sawdust basal substrate supplemented with different proportions (30%, 45%, and 60%, respectively) of stalks of three grass plants, i.e., Panicum repens (PRS), Pennisetum purpureum (PPS), and Zea mays (ZMS), to determine the most effective substrate. The mycelial growth rate, total colonization time, days to primordial formation, biological efficiency and ...