Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Tingjin, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Parasitology research 2016 v.115 no.2 pp. 643-650
- Clonorchis sinensis; actin; collagen; gelatinase A; genes; helminths; hosts; liver; liver cirrhosis; lysophospholipase; muscles; phosphorylation; tissue repair; transforming growth factor beta 1
- ... Liver fibrosis is a wound healing response associated with chronic liver injury. Hepatic stellate cells (HSCs) activation is a key event in the development of liver fibrosis. Since helminths have the ability to live for decades in the host by establishing an adaptive relationship in the interplay with its hosts, we hypothesize that whether Clonochis sinensis LysophospholipaseA (CsLysoPLA), a compo ...
- Chen, Tingjin, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2016 v.9 no.1 pp. 648
- Bacillus subtilis; Clonorchis sinensis; Western blotting; adults; adverse effects; animal models; antibodies; antigens; antiparasitic agents; bile; bile ducts; blood serum; clonorchiasis; coat proteins; cysteine proteinases; endospores; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; excystation; fluorescent antibody technique; histology; immune response; immunoglobulin A; immunoglobulin G; jejunum; liver; liver cirrhosis; metacercariae; mice; mucins; mucus; oral administration; oral vaccination; plasmids; probiotics; secretion; staining; vaccines; zoonoses
- ... BACKGROUND: Clonorchiasis, a food-borne zoonosis, is caused by Clonorchis sinensis. The intestinal tract and bile ducts are crucial places for C. sinensis metacercariae to develop into adult worms. The endospore of Bacillus subtilis is an ideal oral immunization vehicle for delivery of heterologous antigens to intestine. Cysteine protease of C. sinensis (CsCP) is an endogenous key component in the ...
- PubMed Central: