Jump to Main Content
- Fernández, M. Dolores, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2016 v.51 no.7 pp. 3628-3642
- X-ray diffraction; contact angle; differential scanning calorimetry; glass transition temperature; hydrophobicity; melting; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; plasticizers; polylactic acid; silicon; tensile strength; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this study, poly(L-lactic acid)/polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane derivatives nanocomposites (PLLA/POSS) were prepared using solution casting. Three different POSS molecules, two amino-POSS derivatives with different nonreactive organic substituents attached to the corner silicon atoms (aminopropylheptaisobutyl-POSS, APIBPOSS, and aminopropylheptaisooctyl-POSS, APIOPOSS) and a PLLA-g-POSS or ...
- Pesquero Fernández, M. Dolores, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2016 v.464 pp. 134-142
- Cupressaceae; age determination; algae; calcite; calcium phosphates; carnivores; charcoal; conifers; diet; dinosaurs; ecosystems; ferns and fern allies; freshwater; hydrophilicity; pollen; sediments; spores; sporopollenin; wetlands; wildfires; Spain
- ... Coprolites from the Early Cretaceous vertebrate bone-bed at Ariño in Teruel, Spain, were analyzed geochemically and palynologically. They contain various inclusions, such as small bone fragments, abundant plant remains, pollen, and spores. We attribute the coprolites to carnivorous dinosaurs based partly on their morphology together with the presence of bone fragments, and a high content of calciu ...