Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Songbin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.473 pp. 377-381
- Western blotting; apoptosis; chromatin; colorectal neoplasms; cultured cells; flow cytometry; humans; loci; neoplasm cells; pathogenesis; precipitin tests; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
- ... The pathogenesis of colon cancer is unclear. It is proposed that TIM1 has an association with human cancer. The present study aims to investigate the role of TIM1 activation in the inhibition of human colon cancer cells. In this study, human colon cancer cell line, HT29 and T84 cells were cultured. The expression of TIM1 was assessed by real time RT-PCR and Western blotting. The TIM1 on the cancer ...
- Fu, Songbin, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2016 v.42 pp. 9-13
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; DNA repair; HIV infections; Human immunodeficiency virus 1; alleles; base pair mismatch; gene frequency; genotyping; haplotypes; neoplasms; single nucleotide polymorphism; China
- ... It has been reported that DNA repair genes play an important role in HIV-1 infection and AIDS progression. One DNA repair pathway, the mismatch repair (MMR) is associated with a wide variety of tumors. However, the role of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the MMR genes and their importance in HIV-1 infection and AIDS progression remain unclear. In the present study, 479 HIV-1-infected and ...