Jump to Main Content
- Guan, Yidong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016 v.317 pp. 385-393
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; chromium; heavy metals; nanocomposites; nanosheets; pH; photocatalysis; photooxidation; synergism; transmission electron microscopy; wastewater
- ... Clean-up of wastewaters with coexisting heavy metals and organic contaminants is a huge issue worldwide. In this study, a novel anatase/titanate nanosheet composite material (labeled as TNS) synthesized through a one-step hydrothermal reaction was demonstrated to achieve the goal of simultaneous removal of Cr(VI) and 4-cholophenol (4-CP) from water. TEM and XRD analyses indicated the TNS was a nan ...
- Guan, Yidong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.1 pp. 273-281
- aboveground biomass; ammonium nitrogen; beta-fructofuranosidase; catalase; chemical oxygen demand; constructed wetlands; correlation; earthworms; enzyme activity; nitrification; phosphorus; rhizosphere bacteria; rivers; sand; urease; wetland plants
- ... The response of purifying capability, enzyme activity, nitrification potentials, and total number of bacteria in the rhizosphere in December to wetland plants, substrates, and earthworms was investigated in integrated vertical flow constructed wetlands (IVFCW). The removal efficiency of total nitrogen (TN), NH₄–N, chemical oxygen demand (COD), and total phosphorus (TP) was increased when earthworm ...