Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Yangyang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.48 pp. 12341-12349
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; activated carbon; ammonia; desorption; engineering; gases; graphene; moieties; nitric oxide; physicochemical properties; sulfates; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... In the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) of NO with NH₃ over activated carbon (AC), deactivation occurs over time in the presence of SO₂. This work distinguishes the multiple roles of SO₂ in the gas phase versus the solid deposition product and clarifies the effects of the physicochemical properties of AC on NO conversion. The deposition products were detected using temperature-programmed desorp ...
- Guo, Yangyang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2016 v.43 pp. 128-135
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activated carbon; adsorption; chlorobenzene; desorption; flue gas; moieties; nitric oxide; oxygen; quinones; sulfur dioxide
- ... Activated carbon (AC) is very effective for multi-pollutant removal; however, the complicated components in flue gas can influence each other's adsorption. A series of adsorption experiments for multicomponents, including SO2, NO, chlorobenzene and H2O, on AC were performed in a fixed-bed reactor. For single-component adsorption, the adsorption amount for chlorobenzene was larger than for SO2 and ...