Jump to Main Content
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.16 pp. 1176
- United States Geological Survey; atmospheric precipitation; base flow; basins; computer software; drainage; groundwater; heat sums; humans; land cover; models; regression analysis; rivers; soil; streams; surface water; watersheds; wells; Wisconsin
- ... The baseflow of the Wolf River (drainage area of 1200 km²) in northeastern Wisconsin (USA) has declined by over 30 % during the last 30 years, whereas climatic, land cover, and soil characteristics of the basin have remained unchanged. Because groundwater basins do not always coincide with surface water basins, estimating groundwater discharge to streams using variables only pertinent to the surfa ...
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.541 pp. 1132-1138
- X-ray diffraction; aerosols; air; air quality; autumn; carbon; climate change; cold season; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; groundwater; heavy metals; human health; particulates; physical properties; physicochemical properties; pollution; scanning electron microscopy; soil; suburban areas; temporal variation; toxicity; winter; Korean Peninsula
- ... Although it has been well-known that atmospheric aerosols affect negatively the local air quality, human health, and climate changes, the chemical and physical properties of atmospheric aerosols are not fully understood yet. This study experimentally measured the physiochemical characteristics of fine and coarse aerosol particles at the suburban area to evaluate relative contribution to environmen ...