Jump to Main Content
- He, Yanyang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2016 v.57 pp. 1143-1145
- X-ray diffraction; aldehydes; chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; stereochemistry
- ... A series of novel pyrrolo[1,2-c]imidazol-1-ones were efficiently synthesized via a three-component, regioselective 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction. The azomethine ylides generated in situ from imidazolidin-4-ones and aldehydes reacted with the nitroalkenes to yield the novel pyrrolo[1,2-c]imidazol-1-one derivatives with multiple stereogenic centers in moderate to high yields (up to 99%) and in ...
- He, Yanyang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2016 v.138 no.6 pp. 1877-1883
- carbonyl compounds; cyclohexenes; enantiomers; molecular conformation; silane
- ... The unique steric effect of geminal bis(silane) [(R₃Si)₂CH] allows an exo-selective intermolecular Diels–Alder reaction of geminal bis(silyl) dienes with α,β-unsaturated carbonyl compounds. The approach shows good generality to form ortho–trans cyclohexenes in good yields with high exo-selectivity and high enantioselectivity in some asymmetric cases. The excellent exo-stereocontrol aptitude of (R₃ ...