Jump to Main Content
- Hillestad, Magne, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.46 pp. 12080-12090
- absorbents; absorption; amino acids; carbon dioxide; industrial applications; ionic liquids; models; polyethylene glycol; solubility; temperature; thermal stability; vapor pressure; viscosity
- ... Amino acid ionic liquids are green solvents with low toxicities and properties suitable for precombustion CO₂ capture, such as high CO₂ absorption, good thermal stability, and negligible vapor pressure. However, their high viscosities and relatively high costs have hampered their industrial applications. In this work, we systematically studied the amino acid ionic liquid tetrabutylphosphonium glyc ...
- Hillestad, Magne, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2016 v.145 pp. 1-8
- Fischer-Tropsch reaction; aluminum oxide; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; catalysts; cobalt; energy; ferrimagnetic materials; fuels; heat exchangers; hydrogen; nitrogen; oxygen; probability; synthesis gas; temperature
- ... Process concepts for making synthesis gas by solar thermochemical cycling have been screened. The produced gas is delivered at 70°C, 5bar pressure and with a H2/CO ratio of 2.0 which, with moderate adjustments, fit specifications of Fischer–Tropsch synthesis using a cobalt-based catalyst. The cobalt ferrite/alumina assisted hercynite cycle run adiabatically between 1350 and 1330°C was selected for ...