Jump to Main Content
- Insa, Sara, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1458 pp. 99-111
- N-nitrosodimethylamine; aqueous solutions; automation; biphenyl; detection limit; formic acid; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; monitoring; nanofiltration; solid phase extraction; spectrometers; tandem mass spectrometry; wastewater treatment; water reuse; Spain
- ... A new methodology based on on-line solid-phase extraction (SPE) ultra-high-performance-liquid chromatography coupled to a triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (UHPLC–MS–MS) for the determination of 15 individual anthropogenic N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) precursors was developed.On-line SPE was performed by passing 2mL of the water sample through a Hypersil GOLD aQ column and chromatographic separ ...
- Insa, Sara, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Water research 2016 v.102 pp. 383-393
- N-nitrosodimethylamine; aeration; azithromycin; bioreactors; clarithromycin; dissolved oxygen; metabolites; nanofiltration; nitrification; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... The removal of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) formation potential through a membrane bioreactor (MBR) coupled to a nanofiltration (NF) pilot plant that treats urban wastewater is investigated. The results are compared to the fate of the individual NDMA precursors detected: azithromycin, citalopram, erythromycin, clarithromycin, ranitidine, venlafaxine and its metabolite o-desmethylvenlafaxine. Spec ...