Jump to Main Content
- Kobayashi, Yasushi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Zygote 2016 v.24 no.3 pp. 457-464
- abnormal development; blastocyst; cell communication; in vitro culture; mice; mortality; mutation; proteins
- ... Gap junctional intercellular communication is assumed to play an important role during pre- and peri-implantation development. In this study, we eliminated connexin43 (Cx43) and connexin45 (Cx45), major gap junctional proteins in the pre- and peri-implantation embryo. We generated Cx43 ⁻/⁻ Cx45 ⁻/⁻ embryos by Cx43 ⁺/⁻ Cx45 ⁺/⁻ intercrossing, because mice deficient in Cx43 (Cx43 ⁻/⁻) exhibit perina ...
- Kobayashi, Yasushi, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Forensic science international 2016 v.261 pp. 166.e1
- DNA; Japanese people; carbon; forensic sciences; humans; oxygen; regression analysis; stable isotopes; tooth enamel; Alaska; Hawaii
- ... Stable isotope analysis has undergone rapid development in recent years and yielded significant results in the field of forensic sciences. In particular, carbon and oxygen isotopic ratios in tooth enamel obtained from human remains can provide useful information for the crosschecking of morphological and DNA analyses and facilitate rapid on-site prescreening for the identification of remains. This ...